Hair loss is a significant issue for women all over the world, and if you’re one of them, it is important to be aware that there are a variety of solutions to help you combat this issue.
The problem is not everybody has the time for any of these services. In the midst of a busy schedule, making time to go to the salon to have your hair treated may be a headache. There are many choices. A smart and efficient method to stop and prevent permanent loss of hair is to test some DIY hair-care products.
We’ve put together some natural treatments that you can experiment with using the ingredients in your kitchen. Have a look.
1. Egg Mask For Hair
Eggs are loaded with B vitamins and protein. These nutrients are great to maintain healthy hair. They are compatible with all hair types and offer excellent nourishment on your hair. A study found that egg yolks could boost hair growth in the dermal papilla cell. This is among the most effective homemade treatments for growth of hair.
How To Make An Egg Mask For Your Hair :
- 1 egg
- One cup of milk
- Two tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix the egg with a whisk and then mix it with the rest of the ingredients.
- Apply the mix on your scalp and hair.
- Make sure to cover your hair with a shower cap , and let the conditioner remain on your head for 20 mins.
- Rinse it off by rinsing it off with cold water.
Alternately, you could employ eggs in lieu of them in the following steps:
- Mix a few eggs till the yolk as well as whites are evenly combined.
- Massage it on your scalp and hair.
- Let it run for 15 to 20 mins.
- Rinse it off using lukewarm water.
Benefits Of Egg Hair Mask :
- Protein-rich and rich in amino acids, which nourish hair
- Enhances shine
- Reduces the fall of hair
- Encourages hair growth