2. Banana Hair Mask :
Bananas are a great source of potassium as well as antioxidants, natural oils, and vitamins which makes them a perfect treatment for losing hair. They are available throughout the year and can be used as a hair mask to reduce loss of hair. Give your hair an amazing banana hair mask by following these recipes.
How To Make A Banana Mask For Hair Loss At Home:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- One tablespoon honey
- Blend all of the components together in the bowl until it is the desired consistency.
- Apply the mix on your hair and scalp until it covers the entire area.
- Allow it to sit in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Here’s a method for making a hair mask, which includes almond oil and bananas :
- Pick a few bananas, and then smash them to an even paste.
- Add 5 to 8 drops almond oil to this mixture.
- Rub it into your hair. Hair is tied and secure the cap with shower caps for about an hour.
- Rinse the face with cold water, then use a mild soap. After that, apply plenty of conditioner.
Benefits Of Banana Hair Mask :
- Makes your hair shine
- Makes your hair soft
- Reduces dandruff
- Reduces damage
- Hair is moisturized and nourished