3. Yogurt Hair Mask
A study found that yogurt may help keep hair ends healthy and lessen hair loss and hair loss. In the same study, it was discovered that yogurt improves the color of hair and acts as a conditioner for hair. Another study revealed that yogurt helps keep hair in its anagen stage for longer, and also gives it shiny hair.
How To Make A Yogurt Hair Mask
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- One tablespoon honey
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Use the mix from your roots towards the ends the ends of your hair.
- Continue to leave it on for 15 minutes before you clean it off with cold water.
Benefits Of Yogurt Hair Mask :
- Hair is moisturized and nourished
- Nourishes hair
- Strengthens the structure and decreases breakage