4. Avocado Hair Mask
Avocado is rich in omega-3 fat acids Vitamin B, Niacin, vitamin B iron, vitamin C each of these nutrients are essential to promote hair development and healthy hair. Use the Avocado Mask every day or twice per week to increase the texture and shine that your hair has.
How To Make An Avocado Hair Mask At Home
- 1 small avocado that is ripe
- Half cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- One tablespoon almond oil
- Mix the ingredients until they form an even consistency.
- Apply the mask starting at the root and working towards the ends of the hair.
- Maintain it on for 15 minutes before you wash it off with cold water.
Benefits Of Avocado Hair Mask :
- Reduces the chance of breakage and splits.
- It moisturizes hair
- Reduces frizz