6. Curry Leaves And Coconut Oil Hair Mask
The curry leaves have become a common method to boost hair growth. They also aid in maintaining the natural color of hair and help prevent early graying in hair. The penetrative qualities of coconut oil as well as their fatty acid contents help reduce hair protein loss. This mask can aid in tackling thin hair. It is recommended to use it twice per week to get the best results.
How To Make A Curry Leaves Hair Mask Using Coconut Oil
- Fresh curry leaves of 10-12
- Two tablespoons coconut oil
- The curry leaves are heated in coconut oil till they start to pop.
- Make sure the oil has been lowered to a comfortable temperature. Apply the oil to your hair and scalp.
- Make sure to leave it on for 20 minutes before you rinse it off using a shampoo.
Benefits Of Curry Leaves And Coconut Oil Hair Mask :
- Reduces the fall of hair
- It moisturizes hair
- Nourishes hair