Looking for a delicious Millies Cookies recipe ? You’ll love our simple version: always make delicious and moist cookies.
This Millies Cookies recipe includes golden syrup and brown sugar, making them moist and delicious!
Once you master this simple Millie cookie recipe, you can experiment with different flavour combinations. White chocolate chips and dried strawberries would make a nice twist, but you can use your imagination to create other combinations. Or why not have the kids ask for different flavours?
You only need six ingredients to make these Millie-style cookies. We bet you already have most of them in your cupboard, so it’s one of the best recipes to make on a lazy Sunday afternoon when you can’t be bothered to walk to the store. This simple recipe makes 20 thin, chewy cookies and takes about 32 minutes to prepare and bake, so you can have delicious Millies-style cookies in just over half an hour!
Store your Millies cookies in an airtight container or jar so that they retain their full flavour and soft texture. These simple chocolate chip cookies would also make great food gifts, wrapped in a cellophane bag and tied with ribbon.
Find out our Millies Cookies recipe :
- 125 g unsalted butter, softened
- 100 g light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 160 g yeast flour
- 150 g of chocolate, milk, dark or white divided into 0.5 cm pieces
- To start making your chocolate chip cookies, preheat the oven to 180C, gas 4.
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Whisk the golden syrup in the butter and sugar with the vanilla essence. Mix the flour and chocolate chips until combined.
- Take a teaspoon of the mixture, roll it into a ball and place it on a greased baking sheet, flattening it slightly with the palm of your hand. Repeat with the remaining dough, leaving enough room for the cookies to spread during baking.
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Let the chocolate chip cookies cool on the tray for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
Millies Cookies recipe
The best advice to make Millie’s cookies :
To make double chocolate chip cookies, replace 25 g of flour with 25 g of cocoa powder.